Thursday, August 16, 2012

Semi Di Lino Diamante Cristalli Liquidi Illuminating Hair Serum Review

Well is that a mouthful or what?  Good thing I don't talk about this product too much, otherwise I'd be winded!  Many many years ago....maybe 6 or 7 years ago, I was at the salon getting my hair done, and my stylist used this product on my hair.  It smelled great and made my hair feel silky, smooth, and lightweight.  Knowing that it would probably be more expensive to buy it from the salon, I went in search of it online.  I can't remember if I bought it from eBay or Amazon, but I purchased it off one of the two.  I have been using it on and off since then.


This Cristalli Liquidi illuminating hair serum comes in a substantial 1.69oz glass bottle with a pump dispenser.  As I mentioned before, it has a great smell to it; it smells like an expensive salon product (probably because it is).  My hair is quite long and a little of this stuff goes a long way; hence how it has lasted me all these years.  Maybe one or two pumps does this trick.  I just pump it into the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and work it through my straightened hair.  I got rid of the box so long ago, and can't even be sure it was in English, so I'm not sure the variety of ways you can use it.  I have only used it after straightening my hair to seal the cuticles and smooth any flyaways.  I concentrate it on the ends of my hair and just a quick pat near the crown of the head so my hair doesn't look greasy.  I really like how my hair feels after I apply it.

My only complaint with this product is the price.  Right now you can purchase it on Amazon.com for about $25.00.  I seem to remember paying more than that, but it was too long ago for me to be sure.  Even so, that's pretty steep for such a small bottle, although it has lasted me a LONG time.  In the years since I purchased this, I have found other 'drugstore' haircare products that smooth as well as this in my opinion, for a lot cheaper.  If I had endless cash to frivously spend, I would probably repurchase this item, but until that happens, I'll be using the cheaper alternatives.

To see my video review of this product click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment